Skjern Banegård is one of the oldest and most well-preserved buildings in the city.
It was built in 1881 in connection with the opening of the Herning - Skjern course.
The actual renovation of "pakhuset" took place in March 98. Restaurant Pakhuset and Café Perronen received a reception on 20.06.98, when Morten started as manager. Morten, who now owns pakhuset, took over everthing 01.05.99.